Please note : This help page is not for the latest version of Enterprise Architect. The latest help can be found here.
Toolbox Page Attributes
When you create a Stereotype element to define a Toolbox page in an MDG Technology, you can add a number of attributes to control how the page itself behaves in the Diagram Toolbox. The Stereotype element can be one of several that extend the ToolboxPage Metaclass.
The attributes you can add are:
- Icon - see Assign Icons for Toolbox Items
- ImagesOnly - if you set Initial Value to true, the Toolbox page displays without the text labels next to the icons
- isCollapsed - if you set Initial Value to true, the Toolbox page is initially minimized
- isCommon - if you set Initial Value to true, the Toolbox page is common to all defined Toolboxes while your technology is active; the page is initially displayed as collapsed
- isHidden - see Create Hidden Sub-Menus