Please note : This help page is not for the latest version of Enterprise Architect. The latest help can be found here.
The process of configuring the Debug section of an Analyzer Script is usually a one time affair that rarely has to be revisited. So once you have your script working, you probably wont have to think about it again. The details you provide are not complicated, yet doing so provides access to a great many benefits. Here are some:
- Sequence diagram recording,
- Executable StateMachine execution and simulation
- Test domain authoring and recording
- Behavioral profiling of processes on a variety of runtimes.
All you need to do is select the appropriate platform and enter some basic details. The debugger platforms you can use include:
- Java Debug Wire Protocol (JDWP)
- Microsoft .NET Debugger
- Microsoft Native Code Debugger (C++, C, VB)
- The PHP Debugger
- The GNU Debugger (GDB)
Code > Build and Run > Analyzer > Analyzer Scripts
Execute > Analyze > Analyzer Scripts
Right-click on Package | Execution Analyzer