Please note : This help page is not for the latest version of Enterprise Architect. The latest help can be found here.
Enterprise Architect supports integration with unit testing tools in order to make it easier to develop good quality software.
- You download and install the NUnit and JUnit applications (JUnit - http://www.junit.org/ NUnit - http://www.nunit.org/index.php?p=home); Enterprise Architect does not include these applications in the installer
- Enterprise Architect helps you to create test Class stubs with the JUnit and NUnit transformations
- You define your test code within the Class stubs
- You set up and run a test script against any Package
- All test results are automatically recorded inside Enterprise Architect