Current Element Toolbar
The Current Element toolbar provides quick access to the following functions (in order):
- View and modify element properties [Alt]+[Enter]
- Set an element's parent or implement interfaces [Ctrl]+[I]
- View and modify Operations [F10]
- View and modify Attributes [F9]
- Specify the visibility of element features and compartments [Ctrl]+[Shift]+[Y]
- Specify the run state of an element (or, for Parts, property value) [Ctrl]+[Shift]+[R]
- View use of element in other structures such as diagrams [Ctrl]+[U]
- Locate the element in the Project Browser window [Alt]+[G]
- View the cross reference list for this element [Ctrl]+[J]
- Lock or unlock the current element
This does not apply in the Corporate, Business and Software Engineering, Systems Engineering and Ultimate editions if security is enabled. In that case, see the Lock Model Elements topic.
- Add a Tagged Value to the current element [Ctrl]+[Shift]+[T]
You can move this toolbar to any dockable position and it retains that position in subsequent sessions. You can hide or show the toolbar by clicking on the View | Toolbars | Current Element menu option.